in the further spirit of trivia, and as thanks for sticking with me these many months, i would like to light-heartedly offer the following JT's brain trivia:1. what is my current daily dose of temodar? what is the schedule with which i take it?
2. where does the main ingredient of the avastan i take come from? how often do i take avastan?
3. how many movie references have i made in this blog?
4. what is my favorite hymn?
5. what is special about this coming thursday? hint, God has blessed me more than 75% of my 'peers'.
try not to cheat and look back through the posts. tune back in thursday for the answers. until then, God bless, and thank you.
john
I think I know the answer to #5. You have survived longer than 75% of people with the same kind of tumor. Congrats. I have a feeling you are going to shatter more and more records in this regard.
ReplyDelete