Well, we were 'no go' for our first IV Chemo today. At the last minute the doctor decided to put it off one more week. Because of the high risk of hemorrhaging, and the fact that February was a short month, the doctor decided to err on the side of caution and wait one more week before starting the IV. That gives me a full six weeks of recovery from surgery before starting. So we will try again next Monday.
In other news, my radiologist has cut my steroid dosage this week. That is a real blessing I think. Most of the medication complications I've had have been from the steroid I take. Now I am down to one-and-one-half pills a day (from 3 per day).
Thanks as always for your prayers and thoughts. We trust that God's will was done today and I thank you for your prayers for that.
john
Monday, March 8, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Thanks for all the updates, John. Glad you are staying strong. Always praying for you.
ReplyDelete