
i had my EEG a couple weeks ago (as you can see from the picture). i won't know the results until Thursday this week. Tomorrow i will go to see my oncologist; and we will presumably argue over stopping of treatment. Please pray with me about this. I believe being a good follower of Christ means being a good employee, and yes, even a good cancer patient. i am praying God will give me wisdom and patience as my doctor and i debate whether further treatments can/will be helpful to me.

speaking of followers of Christ. in oher sad news. many of you may remember the golf benefit i was so blessed by a couple summers ago. last year's recipient, named Ansley Arnette, went to be with Jesus just before thanksgiving. Father, please bless her family, at this holiday time, comfort them, don't let bitterness or anger creep into their hearts. remind them of you love and joy that Ansley is experiencing so fully now in the presense of her LORD.
Then your young women will dance and be glad.
young men, and old as well. I will turn thei mourning into gladness;
i will give them comfort and joy instead of sorrow. Jer. 31:13.
Thanks for sticking with me these last two years. don't stop praying - just a little more to go. can't wait till next post.
john
sDg
You are such a fighter and an inspiration John. I am praying that God will help you make the best decisions with your doctors. I'm also praying God will give you comfort as you battle this disease and side effects from the medicine. I love you tons! -catherine
ReplyDeleteI am hoping that I have finally figure out how to post a comment to this blog.
ReplyDeleteJohn-we are praying for you everyday. You are a light to us all and an exemplary case of what is possible thru courage the power of God.
Don Cochran
John, you are being prayed for today. God is with you always. From a friend of your sister's.
ReplyDeleteJohn you are a testament to faith, courage, and toughness. I am praying for you!
ReplyDeleteJohn Tyler- You are one tough M-Fer and I sure hope you just keep on fighting. I really want you to have a wife, family, kids and career too. I don't think that is too much for anybody to ask for.
ReplyDeleteI'm thirsty
ReplyDelete