tomorrow, just after lunch, i will take my next round of chemotherapy. the last round wasn't too terrible (thank you all for your prayers).i've had a great couple weeks between. i was no where near as sick as the one before. yesterday, we walked up to the senoia cruzin car show.
please continue to pray for me. pray that i will be able to get some good sleep tonight. pray the nurses and techs will be able to hit veins on the first try. pray that i won't get overly sick from the chemo. pray that i can be a positive reflection of God's love to my doctor, nurses, techs and coworkers. i am hoping the doctor will schedule my next MRI tomorrow. i am also hoping to be able to schedule my next chemo around a little out of town trip in october. you can pray with about those things if you like.thank you all for your continued prayer and encouragement. be patient, the end is coming (in a good way).
john
sDg
I'm glad it wasn't as bad this past time around. I hope it goes well today. I am praying.
ReplyDelete