Sunday, September 11, 2011

come, sing, fall, cry, dance, fly

you've done it again... another two weeks has slipped you by; and we're ready (?) for another round of chemo tomorrow morning. the last one i had made me sicker than i can remember these last 18 months. please say a prayer for me tomorrow. pray i can be the best cancer patient i can be. pray i can accept God's will for me and my sickness without bitterness or resentment. pray i would have the strength to endure the chemo and side effects.

the post this week is mostly a tribute; not to the obvious 9/11 heros, but to our fallen and beloved local DJ - SR - who concluded her battle with cancer last week. i will miss you on those early mornings on the way to work. God bless your family. friends, please pray for SR's family and friends as they adjust to their missing loved one being absent from the body. Father, have mercy on us.

John
sDg

3 comments:

  1. I woke up at 4:08 am to pray for you today. I prayed that God would give you strength and peace. I prayed that you would not be sick today like you were 2 weeks ago. Thank you for keeping us updated.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the song. It's beautiful. Thanks for sharing. Continuing to pray for your healing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for posting that link to Sheila's page. Praying for you this week.

    ReplyDelete