Sunday, May 8, 2011

shine

today is mother's day. happy mother's day everyone! especially to my mom.

mom, thank you for my life and thanks for taking care of me low these 36 years. thank you for being the light of Christ in my life. thanks for helping me through this last 1-1/2 years especially. i could not have made it this far without your love, encouragement and support. you are such a blessing.

thank you mom, and everyone else for your prayers for me over the last two weeks. it is again time for chemotherapy tomorrow afternoon. last time went well thanks to your prayers. please remember me tomorrow as i climb in the chair yet again.

mom, thank you for everything. i love you.
john



3 comments:

  1. Always praying fervently for your healing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've realized in the past 15 months that as soon as I became fully aware of death, I became fully aware of life. Your life demonstrates to me there is a strength unleashed within when we believe God has a purpose yet to be fulfilled. It is a purpose greater than ourselves and a mystery.I pray for God's healing for you because I believe He has a purpose for your life that outreaches the grasp of cancer. Through this God pulls us out of the life we've known and into a life we never imagined. You are a living testimony of God's faithfulness and grace. You are light for Him and an inspiration to me even in your darkest and most difficult moments.
    I Thessalonians 5:17
    Love, Catherine

    ReplyDelete