Monday, October 25, 2010

praise the LORD

Praise the LORD! Our IV treatments are done for today. God has blessed me today! My doctor changed his mind about the IV irinotecan saying we were not 'that desperate yet.'

So, praise the LORD! We aren't desperate, we aren't suffering from dysentery, we are not at as great a risk for infections, we even got to eat lunch today (I really didn't think I would be able to eat much of anything until Thursday).
I am feeling tired already from the avastan, and the temodar will be upcoming later tonight; so this chemo week isn't over yet - but I am so very thankful to God for sparing me from the irinotecan today. Thank you Father. Thank you to all of you who prayed for me. Anyone who doesn't believe that God hears prayer just may not be paying attention. Thank you, thank you, thank you.

John

4 comments:

  1. Praying for God's protection over you today... definitely an answered prayer! Thank you, God! You & your family remain in our prayers. Thank you for the updates.

    ReplyDelete
  2. God is so Awesome! Thank you God! Continuing to pray...He is our Hope! Thanks for sharing John.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Isaiah 41:10--God is upholding you in his righteous right hand. My heart is filled with joy for you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. John, your attitude and strength are inspiring. You will beat this!

    Down to the river to pray- nice image. One of my favorite songs.

    ReplyDelete