each day between chemo treatments is one more day of living. living i have been to the fullest this week: working hard, meeting friends, one missed bike ride, one attended gold tournament, a fantastic Bible study tuesday, and oh - an new MRI last Monday.
speaking of which - tomorrow i will get the results of the MRI, and also presumably another round of miserable chemotherapy. i say presumably, because nothing (not much) is set in stone. God could intervene in the doctor's heart and mind and given a clear MRI change his strategy on the treatment. That is what I am praying for. The doctor's strategy I fear is chemo until death (and why not from his point of view, no sweat for him).
please say a prayer for me tonight and tomorrow and this week. i have had real trouble sleeping, I have a busy week of work ahead (which chemo doesn't help much), pray for a clear MRI, a break from chemo, that I would be a reflection of God's light to the doctor nurses and so on.
thank you all,
sDg
john
Sunday, August 14, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Catherine told me you had a good MRI picture today. I am so happy for you. We will keep praying for your health and healing.
ReplyDelete