this morning i got a call from my oncologist office. as you may remember today i was to see my surgeon (not oncologist). the nurse who had called told me that my doctor had looked at my MRI from monday, and wanted me to know the turmor that was showing two months ago "has disappeared."
after lunch i went to see my surgeon. he took the time to show me the last three MRI's i've had, dating back to august. sure enough, there was a 10mm long turmor showing in october - and none showing monday. the cloudy haze shown on all the previous scans remains in the newest as well. this coming monday i will see my oncologist and we'll decide where we go from here. praise the LORD; thank you Father for this early Christmas gift.
my soul glorifies the LORD, and my spirit rejoices in God my Saviour, for the Mighty One has done great things for me - Holy is his name.
- luke 1
thank you all for your continuing prayers.
Thursday, December 16, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Rejoicing with you! Glory to God in the highest! This is so awesome!
ReplyDeletePraise God! For the glory of His Name!! Thank you Father!
ReplyDeleteAWESOME!!!
ReplyDeletePTL, That is AWESOME! See you tomorrow night.
ReplyDeleteYay John! I know this must be a huge weight off of your heart. I am so happy to share in this news with you, Thank God for his Blessings!
ReplyDeleteHeidi
amazing!
ReplyDeletePraise the LORD! I cried when I read this. Such amazing news!
ReplyDeleteDear John,
ReplyDeleteWe were so excited about your latest results and the miracles that God keeps performing for you. Sometimes it is just so overwhelming that it is hard to explain to people but I know you will understand. You and I and anyone that has gone through anything tramatic understand very well the grace and how good God is to us and our families. Have been praying steadily for you and understand fully. Headed to Duke Tuesday and will find out where I stand. I know and feel that God is going to cure us and has things for us to do. I feel it in my heart. Merry Christmas to your whole family. Have a wonderful Christmas and New Year. God's grace and God's peace.
Brenda, Jeff and Shawna Noble
John, we are so happy to hear this news. This is a blessing and a great Christmas gift. We are so happy for you & your family. Makes all the hard work seem worthwhile.
ReplyDelete[silas]