This is (an interesting version of) my favorite hymn.
I am about 4 days deep in my monthly chemo-temodar for September. The first day is like an 8 on the unpleasantness scale. The next day drops down to a very tolerable 3ish. Then each day thereafter goes up a point or two, till we get to Friday/Saturday (which is back around a 7 perhaps, which in itself is not that intolerable).
I mostly wanted to see if I could figure out how to insert a video in the blog, so I'll just say thank you everyone for your prayers, encouragement, CFA cards, and so on. Thank you Jesus for a good week, good friends, and good family.
John
Thursday, September 23, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Love the song. Love the children singing it too. Beautiful. Catherine
ReplyDeleteThis is one of my favorites too John, I always love to hear it at Trinity. Hope you're doing well, we love you and we're always praying for you.
ReplyDelete- Heidi