Monday, August 9, 2010

two for one

Two posts in one day?! Yes, its' true; the mind can only handle so much at once.

Someone famous once said 'the devil is in the details'; someone more famous later quipped 'God is in the details'. Either way you look at it, it is very easy to get sidetracked by the details of life and forget the bigger picture. Tomorrow morning I am having an MRI. There is nothing like an MRI of your cranial innerds to remind you vividly that things like insomnia, nausea, and fatigue are just 'trees' in the larger 'forest' of cancer.

A change in my MRI will in large part determine my chemo treatments for the next two months. I am praying for healing; but even an improvement in the MRI will mean a little relief from treatments (which would be nice too). If you think about it tomorrow, or tonight even, please say a prayer for me, for my healing, and for clear improvement in my MRI.

Thank you.

john

5 comments:

  1. we will have to wait till monday for results. thanks everyone.
    jt

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dear John,
    I'm a friend of Catherine's and she sent me your blog. I wanted to let you know I will keep you in my prayers.
    God bless you and keep you in His loving arms,
    Debby Cox

    ReplyDelete