Friday, July 30, 2010

check ignition and may God's love be with you

Yesterday was a semi-special day. Okay, it was a special day. Yesterday was the six month anniversary of getting an MRI of my aching head and having a neurologist tell me he was trying to find a surgeon that would work over the weekend. So, a five hour surgery, thirty-something days of radiation, forty-something consecutive days of chemotherapy, lots of pills, lots of injections, a few bags, and six months later and I am still alive. Bless the LORD! I don't know what kind of company that puts me in statistically, but I am glad to be there.

Thank you everyone for sticking with me these last six months. Your kindness, encouragement, and especially prayers have gotten me this far. Please keep it up. Please keep praying for my healing, and for good rest for my mind and body at night.

Tonight is the last night of this month's chemotherapy pills, and I'm glad to be there too. Thanks everyone for the prayers for that this week.

Thank you Father for this very life that you have given me. I pray that you would heal me so that it could continue.

john

1 comment: